Brenda Richert - REALTOR®
Why Park? Park Co. Realtors has been my home away from home since I started my career in 1985. I chose Park Co. Realtors because of the wonderful experience I had purchasing homes from Rita Berg.
From the moment I started at Park Co. Realtors, I knew I had chosen the right company. From Barb Buchanan (who hired me), Kris Sheridan (who mentored me) and Steve Stoner to the current owner, Jill Carlson, we have been under strong leadership. They care about the people who work for them and do everything to see that we are successful both in business and in life. That is the Power of Park.
I have fun and fantastic coworkers who have a multitude of different interests! We have become one team and one family doing our best to help each other out with our individual businesses and just the everyday challenges of life. It is such a good feeling to have people you can count on!
About Me. My background is in physical education and coaching. I was a track athlete in high school and college and I was inducted into the MSUM Hall of Fame for track in 1992. I also coached girls track in Fargo for 15 years and then became a track official. I still miss those high school girls and my fellow coaches.
I have been married to my husband, Terry, for over 38 years. He is in the ATM business. We have one son, Garrett, who lives in Minneapolis and is a comic book artist and waiter. He has a fantastic imagination and is a great story teller. For fun, my husband and I love to travel and we both enjoy entertaining in our backyard. My husband loves to garden and we have a lovely yard with lots of flowers. He says weeding is his relaxation! I have done a variety of volunteering and my husband and I have also been involved with lots of different types of ministry, including mission trips, hosting missionaries in our home, and leading various small groups.
Clients Come First! My clients appreciate my honesty, ethics, and wisdom in helping them through their real estate moves. It is a great blessing to me to have their trust, and I truly appreciate the opportunity to help anyone looking to move!
• First time homebuyers
• Relocation transferees
• Move-up buyers
• VA buyers
• Down Payment Assistance Programs
• Preparing your home to sell
• Pricing your home
• Savvy negotiation skills
• 31 years of experience
• Highy Credentialed (CRS, GRI, e-pro,)
• Outstanding reputation for honesty and trustworthiness
• Full Time Realtor with Park Co. Realtors since 1985
• Certified Residential Specialist - Obtained from the Council of Residential Specialists by completing a rigorous course of advanced training and by meeting significant experience requirements.
• Graduate, Realtors Institute - Achieved after completing 30 hours of continuing education.
• Certified Relocation Inventory Specialist
• Certified Marketing Assistance Specialist
• Certified Destination Specialist - Completed training courses to assist buyers and sellers relocating to and from other parts of the country.
• Member, F-M Area Association of Realtors
• Bachelor of Science Degree - Minnesota State University of Moorhead